Registration will be open up until the conference starts or tickets sell out (whichever comes first). Four of the last five Interaction conferences have been sellouts, so our advice is don’t leave it too late!
Limited one-day passes and social evening passes will go on sale in January. To be notified when registration for these passes goes live, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices are in $USD, and we can only accept payments via credit card.
Your conference registration includes:
- Access to all 4 days of conference sessions from January 28-31 in the Metro Toronto Conference Centre
- Lunch and snacks each day
- Entry to all evening events, including the Interaction Awards
All workshops take place on Sunday January 27 at OCAD. Workshop capacity is 30 seats. Early registration tickets are limited to 10 tickets per workshop.
|Early bird (December 7)||Regular Price|
Need to apply for a Visa?
If you hold a passport from a country which requires a Visa to visit Canada, we can supply you with a Letter of Invitation. Here’s what you need to do:
- Register and pay for your conference pass/workshop first – unfortunately we cannot give you a Letter of Invitation in advance (don’t worry, we’ll give you a full refund if your Visa is refused).
- Email us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Your Eventbrite confirmation number
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
One of the Interaction13 team will then send you an official Letter of Invitation which you can then use to support your visa application. For more information on visas please see www.cic.gc.ca.
Cancellation policy and transfers
The following applies to conference registrations and workshops:
- Delegates who are refused a travel visa will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation requests received by midnight (U.S. Eastern Time) on December 28th 2012 will receive a 75% refund.
- Day passes and social evening passes are not eligible for refund.
- Any requests made after December 28th 2012 will not be eligible for a refund, however you can transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
How to transfer your registration
You can transfer your ticket online via Eventbrite – they have instructions on how to do this via their site.
If you have any problems, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Eventbrite confirmation number, and the name and email address of the person you want to make the transfer to.